Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Miss Moss Presents Andres Castañeda

Originally from Bogotá, Colombia, my background is in advertising and I have a great love for the visual arts and graphic design. My work at Miss Moss reflects a combination of marketing and advertising skills with powerful visuals to portray the entire concept of our company and our clients' brands.

Graphic design is one of my main raves, which completes my advertising education. I love to come up with creative concepts and ideas and to be able to represent them graphically to be understood and shared! So I could say that my priority is to express the world of ideas there is going on inside my head and complement my career, so in the future I can explore different forms of it.

My Inspirations

Among my inspirations there are artists like Takashi Murakami. His colors, flowers, bunnies and fantasy animals simply fascinate me, I'd love to have a day inside his mind.
Amelia Arsenic is indeed one of my favorite visual artists, makeup artist, graphic designer, model, jewelry designer, singer, and many other things. Emilie Autumn as well... her images are graphically elaborated and each says a thousand words. I also admire the fascinating work of Jab Ciraolo, the detail and irreverence of his graphic work have become a great motif for me lately.

Illustration by Jab Ciraolo
Working at Miss Moss has changed the concept I had of creating for a company, and has allowed me to unleash my creativity more than I ever could anywhere else. I admire the creative vision of Miss Moss and all the projects that she has worked on. My creations at Miss Moss started with the Retro Glam night invitations, and then evolved into a whole world of stylish illustrations for our innovative projects, including the entire signage for Tántalo Hotel / Kitchen / Roofbar.
Coming to work here is like a "creation game", having fun developing new ideas, there's a feeling of belonging and I enjoy being part of the team. 



No comments:

Post a Comment